Flexible Payment Plans
Securing a spot in our popular surf camps can be challenging as they often sell out. We recommend booking in advance. To help parents with this, we offer three easy payment plans:
- Monthly Payments: Divide your camp fees over several months for easier budgeting.
- Half Now, Half Later: Pay half of the camp fees now and the rest before the first day of camp.
- Minimum Deposit: Make a small initial payment to secure your spot and pay the balance before the first day of camp.
Payment plans are not offered for ongoing summer camps but may be available for the next summer season. Our flexible payment plans are only available online, making it easy and convenient for you to set up and manage your automated credit card payments. Whichever plan you choose, it’s important to remember that all camp fees need to be paid in full before camp starts. Please also note:
- Setting up a payment plan costs $25.
- Late payments will incur a $25 fee.
- Unpaid late fees may result in losing your reservation.
- Refunds or cancellations should be made at least 30 days before camp starts.
- Cancellations carry a $100 fee per participant.
- The fees for setting up a payment plan, late payments, and registration are not refundable.
While our payment plans do involve a setup fee, they provide greater flexibility regarding cancellations and refunds compared to a full upfront payment. This may give you more peace of mind and financial control when planning your child’s summer camp experience.
By planning ahead and choosing the right payment plan, you can secure your camp spot and avoid any potential issues. We understand that everyone’s situation is unique and we’re more than happy to discuss our payment plans with you in detail over a call. Please feel free to reach out.
Rescheduling may be done online automatically if there is availability.
A convenience fee of $49 applies for rescheduling over the phone.
Parents are responsible for managing their credits, scheduled sessions, and rescheduling.
Credits may be rescheduled online up to 72 hours prior to camp.
No rescheduling credit for notice given less than 72 hours before camp, or for no-shows.
No credit for missed camp days that were scheduled.
You may contact us to present your circumstances, and we’ll try to create some ALOHA magic.
Camp Fees & Upgrades
Annual Registration Fee ($35 per child): A once-a-year fee that pays for a Rashguard, Materials, and Prizes that your kids may keep (starting in 2024).
Drop-off is from 8:45am to 9:15am and pick-up is from 2:45pm to 3:15pm. If campers are picked up later or dropped off earlier, you’ll be billed/invoiced for extended care (currently $25 an hour, per camper).
Upgrades are only allowed if there is availability. Pricing for upgrading may be different from our standard pricing. Typically, the cost of upgrades tends to exceed the original purchase price.
Promotions cannot be applied to upgrades.
Enjoy flexibility with our camp credits, valid for two (2) years and extendable for another two (2) years with a minor $49 fee. Credits may be used for any Participant on your Customer account. We can transfer credits to a different Customer account for a $49 convenience fee. Refunds are available within 90 days of purchase and are subject to the cancellation fees outlined in the policy herein. Converted or upgraded credits are not refundable.
Please note that when calculating refunds for a partially-used credit package, we subtract the value of the total used credits based on their individual rates (not the discounted package rate) to determine the refund amount (processing and cancellation fees may also apply).
Example 1 (Session Package): A customer requesting a refund for a 12-day (By the Day) package and has already used three days (3/12). The refund will be the 1 Day Rate x3 (times three) minus the package cost and other fees.
Example 2 (Program Package): A customer requesting a refund for a 6-week (By the Week) package and has already used two weeks (2/6). The refund will be the 1 Week Rate x2 (times two) minus the package cost and other fees.
A 100% refund minus a $49 processing fee and $200 cancellation fee is available for scheduled camp credits if the camp registration is canceled 72 hours or more before the first day of registration and the refund is requested within the 90-day purchase window. Additional details:
The $200 cancellation fee is applied to each canceled week
If your kid/s have already attended the camp, and wish to cancel, you will be charged for each individual day attended at the Drop-In day rate. This amount will be deducted from the refund
Refunds for customers who purchased multiple days/weeks with promotional pricing (discount, early-bird rate, or promo code) will be assessed and refunded based on our normal retail prices (not the promotional pricing received).
- Force Majeure Policy: As a local-based small business, we deeply value our community and customers. While we strive to be accommodating, please understand that camp credits cannot be refunded in the face of unforeseen and uncontrollable events, such as pandemics (like Covid), hurricanes, earthquakes, or other weather-related incidents. In such cases, we can offer the option of converting your credit to another service offering or extending the credit expiry date to better accommodate your needs. We genuinely appreciate your understanding and patience in these rare circumstances.
Camp refunds may take six to eight weeks to process in the heat of summer. Request a Refund
From time to time, we may issue an invoice for services that have been upgraded or used without prior payment (for example, attending a drop-in day without previous payment). Please be aware that unpaid invoices may lead to suspension of your customer account. To reactivate an account that has been suspended due to an outstanding balance, a fee of $49 will be applied. It’s important to promptly pay any invoices you receive to avoid this suspension and reactivation fee.
- Invoices may be issued for upgraded services or for attendance without prior payment.
- Unpaid invoices can result in account suspension.
- A $49 reactivation fee applies for accounts suspended due to outstanding balances.
We gladly accept checks as a method of payment. Please make all checks payable to Aqua Surf School, Inc. and include the camper’s name and camp location in the memo field. Checks should be mailed to our office.
- Yes, we accept check payments.
- A $49 fee applies for bounced checks.
- Unpaid fees can result in account suspension.
- Checks should be made out to Aqua Surf School, Inc. and include camper’s full name and camp location in the memo.
- Mail checks to: 1321 7th St. Suite 204, Santa Monica, CA 90401.